Saturday, September 28, 2013

Trippin' Love - Justin Helm                   

(intro)
Well I'm takin' me a trip right now, goin' to Texas in my mind
Yeah, I'm gonna try Austin and Antonio


(chorus)
Now I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do
I'm gonna give my love to you
I'm gonna take you where the lights are bright
I'm gonna give you love tonight
I'm gonna spend a little time high on the road.
(It all looks green from here...)


(verse)
But when it gets to twelve o'clock
I just feel I gotta gotta rock
I better let my hair hang down
So we can dig this all over the cities


(bridge/outro)
Just gotta take a trip, trip with me
Just gotta take a trip, trip with me(x?)


(verse/lead in)
Im flying high, over the birds and the seas
Yeah, I'm all over hot lands in the southern stars
I'm gonna do it underneathe the moon
I'm gonna give my love to you
So won't ya take me where the lights are bright
Won't you give me your love tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment